Venue & Hospitality
Holiday Inn London - Brentford Lock
Zipcode: TW8 8GA
Conference Dates: June 21-23, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
From London Heathrow Airport
- Follow signs for "All Routes" onto M4 Slip Road
- On approach to M4 Proper, go into the far right lane
- Go under the M4 Motorway and take the left hand lane (following signs to Uxbridge)
- Go through 3 sets of traffic lights
- Hotel is on Left, approximately 300 yards from M4 Motorway.
National Express runs Hotel Hoppa buses between all terminals and Crowne Plaza Heathrow. The bus journey takes around 20 minutes and one way ticket costs £4.50.Tickets can be purchased from the National Express ticket machines or from the bus. You can also purchase tickets online from the National Express London Heathrow Hotel Hoppa website.
- From Terminal 1, 2 and 3 please board Bus Number H1
- From Terminal 4 and 5 please board Bus Number H51
- Take Junction 15 towards Central London
- Exit at Junction 4 of M4 (Half Mile from M25)
- Stay in left hand lane signposted Uxbridge A408
- Go through 3 sets of traffic lights
- Hotel is on Left
From West Drayton Mainline Train Station
- Turn left out of Station onto Station Approach
- Turn left again onto Station Road
- Continue as this changes into Sipson Road
- Bear left onto Cherry Lane
- Hotel on left hand side
- You can also take the London Transport bus 222 towards Hounslow Bus station, get down at Cherry Lane School bus stop and walk towards Crowne Plaza.
From Heathrow Terminals 1,2 & 3 (London Underground)
- Follow same directions from London Heathrow Airport
London is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom. It is the most populous region, urban zone andmetropolitan area in the United Kingdom. Standing on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia, its history going back to its founding by the Romans, who named it Londinium. Londonis a leading global city, with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence. It is one of the world’s leading financial centres and has the fifth-or sixth-largest metropolitan area GDP in the world depending on measurement. London is a world cultural capital. It is the world’s most-visited city as measured by international arrivals andhas the world’s largest city airport system measured by passenger traffic. London’s 43 universities form the largest concentration of higher education in Europe. In 2012, London became the first city to host the modern Summer Olympic Games three times.London has a diverse range of peoples and cultures, and more than 300 languages are spoken within its boundaries. It is a major centre of higher education teaching and research and its 43 universities form the largest concentration of higher education in Europe. London contains four World Heritage Sites: the Tower of London; Kew Gardens; the site comprising the Palace of Westminster, Westminster Abbey, and St Margaret’s Church; and the historic settlement of Greenwich. Other famous landmarks include Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and The Shard. London is home to numerous museums, galleries, libraries, sporting events and other cultural institutions, including the British Museum, National Gallery, Tate Modern, British Library and 40 West End theatres.